Re: ST Client and Terminal Services

2005-03-24 03:26:38 PM
off-topic2
Our experience has been that not only is the working folder an issue, but if
two people open the same cr, the second person is really viewing the first
ones copy. We've tried it with 5.4 & 6.0 clients. It's not supported and
it doesn't work.
"Bryan" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I'm using TS to access the machine remotely, so I'm the only user. I'm not
TS expert but can't you map a network location (different for each user)
a certain drive letter and use that?

"mark" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news:420a2aa7$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>How would/did you deal with the working folder being the same for
>each terminal server user - just enforce using an alternate
>working folder instead? (since C:\Working Folder would be the
>same physical location for all users in this case - C: drive on
>the terminal server)
>

>"Bryan" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>>I could run the 6.0 client under Terminal Server. Maybe your Terminal
Server