Web client cannot add attachements

2007-01-13 07:30:59 AM
off-topic19
Hi,
as per subject, it is impossible to add attachements with the web client,
neither to new nor existing reports:
Report No: 38215 Status: Reported
Cannot add attachments
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
This seems to confuse a lot of people as lately there have been cases where
people post 3 or more reports because they can't get the attachment added.
Even worse is, that the webclient doesn't make it obvious that their report
got through, so they post it again!
I hope something can be done about that, since it causes quite some extra
work for the sysops and often later comments/attachements then get added to
the wrong duplicate report.

Re:Web client cannot add attachements

Sebastian Modersohn wrote:
as per subject, it is impossible to add attachements with the web
client, neither to new nor existing reports:
I hope to have a new version of the web client deployed early next
week, which uses a much more robust upload technology.
--
Cheers,
David Clegg