tables

D7 BDE paradox
Hi,
I have a db table being referenced by two tables. Both have in their after
post events the dbisavechanges(table.handle) procedure. When I add items
to one table I can see them in a db grid referenced by the other. But when I
try to pars the entries unless I use the table that they were added with
they all appear to have the same value. I have checked the actual db table
and the entries are there. I would have thought that it made no difference
or have I missed a setting?
thanks

Re:tables

Howard Koch wrote:
I have a db table being referenced by two tables. Both have in their
I assume you mean you have two TTables connected to the same Paradox
table.
after post events the dbisavechanges(table.handle) procedure. When
FWIW, it is less work to set Local Share to true than to call
DbiSaveChanges in every AfterPost event.
I add items to one table I can see them in a db grid referenced by
the other. But when I try to pars the entries unless I use the table
pars??? Do you mean parse? If so, can you explain exactly what you are
doing. Seeing the code would be helpful.
that they were added with they all appear to have the same value. I
Have you tried calling TTable.Refresh?
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)