Re: Call for Papers Deadline Reminder

What is a progress on this? Will it be one more week?
--
Serge Dosyukov
Borland Delphi product certified
"Christine Ellis" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hey, everyone!

Don't forget that your abstract submissions (presentation ideas) are due
next Monday, March 22nd to be consider as a speaker for the 2004 Borland
Conference.

Check out the Call for Papers at info.borland.com/conf2004/c4p.

Looking forward to seeing your ideas!

--Christine

Re:Re: Call for Papers Deadline Reminder

Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:
What is a progress on this? Will it be one more week?
The board met this week and set the conference agenda. The Call for
Papers is thus closed.
--
Nick Hodges -- TeamB
Lemanix Corporation -- www.lemanix.com

"Nick Hodges (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
The board met this week and set the conference agenda.
Any comments on what that agenda is?
:)
John Roberts

{smallsort}

John Roberts wrote:

Any comments on what that agenda is?
See the thread entitled "Win32 Content aat [sic] the Conference?" I
made some comments about it at the bottom of the thread -- and
surprisingly no one replied.
--
Nick Hodges -- TeamB
Lemanix Corporation -- www.lemanix.com
Read my Blog -- www.lemanix.com/nick

Re:Re: Call for Papers Deadline Reminder

Do you mean "Stand by. ;-)"?
Waiting...waiting...waiting... ;-)
I was asking about changing a status from "in-review"... any dates?
--
John Roberts wrote:

>Any comments on what that agenda is?

See the thread entitled "Win32 Content aat [sic] the Conference?" I
made some comments about it at the bottom of the thread -- and
surprisingly no one replied.

--
Nick Hodges -- TeamB
Lemanix Corporation -- www.lemanix.com
Read my Blog -- www.lemanix.com/nick

Re:Re: Call for Papers Deadline Reminder

See the thread entitled "Win32 Content aat [sic] the Conference?"
Thanks. I look forward to tips about moving to .NET.
Also I hope to be looking forward to Delphi 9. :)
Win32 and .NET under one "roof" sounds like a good
place to live.
John Roberts

John Roberts wrote:
Also I hope to be looking forward to Delphi 9. :)
You'll have to look to Borland for more on that. ;-)
--
Nick Hodges -- TeamB
Lemanix Corporation -- www.lemanix.com
Read my Blog -- www.lemanix.com/nick

Re:Re: Call for Papers Deadline Reminder

>See the thread entitled "Win32 Content aat [sic] the Conference?"

In which newsgroup?
b.p.delphi.non-tech
Robert Love

On 4/3/2004 at 9:38:05 PM, Nick Hodges (TeamB) wrote:
See the thread entitled "Win32 Content aat [sic] the Conference?"
In which newsgroup?
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]

"Robert Love" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>>See the thread entitled "Win32 Content aat [sic] the Conference?"
>
>In which newsgroup?

b.p.delphi.non-tech

Ah. That helps.
Thanks,