Error opening Dataset

I am creating an application using a set of controls that are somewhat new
to me, DataSnap (or Midas). I have used these controls before creating small
apps that I use in a lan environment, but I am now using them to create an
app that connects across the Internet (wan).
I first created a test to verify that I can connect to the remote computer,
and I can. The next test was to verify that I can open a dataset. The
problem is that when I try to open the dataset on the client computer (which
is connected to another computer across the wan), I get an error message
"error loading type library/DLL". If I try the exact same test using a local
computer (one on my lan) as the server, the test completes just fine, the
dataset opens.
I did some searching and found some references to this error for the Midas
group on components. They said to make sure DBClient.dll and IDProv32.dll
are in place, I can't even find these on any of my development computers. It
also said to make sure stdvcl32.dll is in the system directory and
registered, and it is.
I am running these tests on a machine that is not my development machine. I
ran a dependency scan on the exe to make sure it has all of the files it
needs. I'm not sure this makes any difference.
Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you for your time.
Steve Downey
XXXX@XXXXX.COM