Re: String Grid Component - (0/1)

2007-09-13 07:05:07 PM
Here is a public domain one I wrote along with a unit test for it. The
unit test can run either automatically or manually. The automatic
version relies on the presence of a file containing bitmaps showing
what the component ought to look like. You don't have that (although
the unit test provides a method of creating it) so you will only be
able to run the manual test.
Larry Dew < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I need a stringgrid type component that I can place buttons and
checkboxes in several cells and determine if multiple rows are
selected. Do anyone make such a component. Thanks