Error during Starteam VSS Wrap

I'm running Starteam 2005 and just completed a wrap of VSS. For the most part, it was successful. However, some files did not wrap successfully. The following errors were logged
"The item $/XXX/yyy/filename.c could not be wrapped. The exception from StarTeam was: Context:IniPath:E:\VSS_Test\srcsafe.ini Details: Visual Source Safe error message: An item with the name $/XXX/yyy already exists."
Before performing the wrap, I ran VSS' analyze and corrected all errors. Anyone have any ideas on what could cause this?
Thanks in advance.
Sam

Re:Error during Starteam VSS Wrap

Sorry, didn't realize that this doesn't wrap. This should make
it a bit easier to read...