dll linking problem

I have come across a problem in which it is not possible delay load a dll if
it contains a hyphen in the name (libcairo-2.dll). The linker interprets the
2 as an option and gives an [ILINK32 Error] Fatal: Illegal option: 2.DLL
Is this a known problem, and if so is there a workaround
Thanks
Michael

Re:dll linking problem

In article <488a56fe$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Micheal Gurnett" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I have come across a problem in which it is not possible delay load a dll if
it contains a hyphen in the name (libcairo-2.dll). The linker interprets the
2 as an option and gives an [ILINK32 Error] Fatal: Illegal option: 2.DLL
Is this a known problem, and if so is there a workaround
Please enter it in QC. I can promote it right away. I'm not aware of
any workarounds.
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer