Ping David Dean re:#32020

2007-01-11 04:40:30 AM
off-topic5
David,
I've added a comment on report #32020 that *might* help to indicate to an
engineer what may be causing the LME1598.
I cannot provide a project at this time, and I can only add a comment to the
report (cannot add steps), so I don't know if it can be re-opened with what
little I was able to provide, but I am hoping you will take a look at it.
Thanks,
- Dennis

Re:Ping David Dean re:#32020

In article <45a54f35$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Dennis Jones" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I cannot provide a project at this time, and I can only add a comment to the
report (cannot add steps), so I don't know if it can be re-opened with what
little I was able to provide, but I am hoping you will take a look at it.
Thank you for the new information. I believe that this kind of
folklore is valuable for exactly the reasons you mention.
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer